“The Donor Tracker is an excellent tool for advocates everywhere to understand ODA budget processes in other countries and who the key players are in development policy,”
- Dr Christoph Benn, Director of External Relations at the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, in Geneva
“There is a lot of data available out there on official development assistance – but there is not a lot of in-depth analysis to help people understand the political and practical contexts in which donors make their ODA funding decisions. The Donor Tracker pulls this all together.”
- Ann Starrs, President and CEO of the Guttmacher Institute in New York
“The Donor Tracker provides advocates working in global development with information that is critical for their work: It explains how political decisions are taken, what kind of strategic priorities donors have and helps them to identify key advocacy opportunities during the political year.”
- Joe Cerrell, Managing Director, Global Policy and Advocacy at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
The Donor Tracker has been cited by:
For media enquiries, please contact:
- Isabela Vera (firstname.lastname@example.org) for English and French.
- Raimund Zühr (email@example.com) for English, German, Spanish.